Financial Planning 360°
Whether you're planning for retirement, saving for college, or pondering what type of legacy you wish to leave, we understand how your life and your finances commingle in unique and complex ways. We approach your financial plan by conducting a detailed assessment of where you are today and where you plan on being down the road. We ask the right questions to get the full picture, and then put our unique expertise to work so that together with you we can make decisions with confidence. There are five key areas that we'll focus on with you initially.
- Investment Management
- Our investment management team designs, constructs, and then implements investment strategies for our clients in alignment with their predetermined risk parameters. Our team continues to manage and monitor these portfolios to determine if they are meeting our mutually agreed upon investment objectives. Our in-house analyst and advisors work closely with a very deep research department at Commonwealth Financial Network®. Our vast resources allow us to stay fully informed on current events while providing substantive updates to our clients as deemed appropriate. Keeping in touch with the pulse of the economy, the political climate, and any other market pertinent issues has enabled Strategic Retirement Group (SRG) the ability to more effectively manage our client portfolios.
- Estate Planning
- Estate planning issues are ever evolving. Our ongoing research and resources allow us to assist in the most complex of estate planning concerns. After accumulating a lifetime's worth of savings, we find that most people desire to do their best to ensure that their assets are distributed to their beneficiaries with ease and in the most tax-efficient manner. Philanthropic options are often used as a way to potentially mitigate burdensome tax probabilities. SRG prides itself in helping guide individuals through the often confusing and multifaceted dynamics associated with their unique estate plan.
- Retirement Planning
- We can help you plan for a comfortable retirement by focusing on how you want to live your life and devising a plan to help you realize those goals. We will look at each of the avenues you have to save for retirement (IRAs, 401Ks, 403Bs, SEPs, SIMPLEs, as well as all of your non-qualified savings). We utilize a sophisticated approach in conjunction with the lastest technologies that allows us to run hundreds of simulations based on your risk, savings goals, investable assets, and retirement timeline. These efforts determine probable outcomes and likelihoods of success that allow us to collectively modify or enhance retirement aspirations.
- Tax Planning
- The tax implications of individual, investment, or business decisions can be extremely complex. We will work with you to outline a strategy for minimizing your tax burden by reducing taxable income through income deferral or shifting, reviewing and adjusting current tax deductions, examining tax-deferred investment options, and creating strategies for year-end returns, including tax-loss harvesting. In addition, with assistance from our allied CPAs, we will address the always changing tax landscape while jointly offering any suggestions for improvement that may present themselves.
- Insurance Planning
- When the unexpected occurs, we want to help ensure that you’re prepared to minimize losses associated with risks to your assets, business, or health. We will work with you to determine the best way to protect your assets and can help create a plan through insurance and annuity options, repositioning of asset ownership, and other protections available under the law.
Whether you are at or near retirement, our tools and experience allow for us to provide a full range of analyses and approaches to address any situation. Whether or not we engage in a client/advisor capacity, we believe that our broad spectrum of services will allow for us to provide you with a fulfilling and educational experience.
Strategic Retirement Group does not provide legal or tax advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional regarding your individual situation.